[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bordeaux running on OpenIndiana

Paul Johnston paul.a.johnston at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 08:45:38 UTC 2010

Hi

Daft question about pfexec working but what does id -a give you?

paulj at openindiana:~$ id -a
uid=101(paulj) gid=10(staff) groups=10(staff)
paulj at openindiana:~$ pfexec id -a
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root),10(staff)
paulj at openindiana:~$

Have you added the role of Primary Administrator to your usual account?

Cheers Paul