[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bordeaux running on OpenIndiana

Jeppe Toustrup openindiana at tenzer.dk
Fri Oct 1 08:46:52 UTC 2010

2010/10/1 Tom Wickline <twickline at gmail.com>:
> I did run into one problem with the install, after I built Bordeaux I tried
> to pfexec the install but it wouldn't
> let me install to /opt and I had to chmod /opt so I could write to the
> directory. Other then that everything has
> been working very good.

That is probably related to the following bug, which actually is due
to a change in how pfexec and sudo works in the post-b134
OpenSolaris/OpenIndiana builds:
http://www.illumos.org/issues/204

You could try using sudo instead, or apply one of the mentioned work
arounds for getting pfexec to work as it used in previous builds.

Otherwise I hope you are satisfied with OpenIndiana :)

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)