[OpenIndiana-discuss] KDE on OpenIndiana (was: openindiana more popular)

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:27:12 UTC 2010

  I have been having a problem with bionicmutton and wondered if
something sinister might be going on.  Sonicwall is blocking some of the
packages throwing out all kinds of trojan warnings.  Anybody else seen
this happen?

*This request is blocked by the SonicWALL Gateway Anti-Virus Service.
Please contact the Helpdesk if you have questions. Name: Peed.JOB_2
(Trojan)*

*
1: Invalid contentpath opt/kde4/lib/libQtWebKit.so.4.6.3: chash failure:
expected: b2af43a356d662b5ef52f84bc296b0372dbcc0e9 computed:
c26b6c7d8cb505f9d8d27f1e2f303fee7c88810b. (happened 3 times)
2: Framework stall:

then just a bunch of

Framework stall:

*