[OpenIndiana-discuss] KDE on OpenIndiana

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at es.aau.dk
Tue Oct 5 16:01:20 UTC 2010

DANIEL + MICHAEL + GUIDO:

> I have been having a problem with bionicmutton and wondered if something
> sinister might be going on. Sonicwall is blocking some of the packages
> throwing out all kinds of trojan warnings. Anybody else seen this happen?

Did a "pkg install qt" earlier today and it took forever, think I got
25% of the (many) files. First it complained about a too slow operation
and finally gave up. Now it seems to be willing to talk to me again and
continue the download.

...and just now it stopped with:

1: Framework error: code: 56
(happened 4 times)
3: Framework error: code: 28 reason: Operation too slow. Less than 1024
bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds
[etc. etc.]

Aw, well, I am not that worried actually. Fact is that Qt4 can be
either downloaded or compiled by yourself--that's all I need to know.

Thanks, Michael and Guido for providing the repository address.

Søren