[OpenIndiana-discuss] Where do we post bugs?

Jeppe Toustrup openindiana at tenzer.dk
Wed Oct 13 06:20:50 UTC 2010

2010/10/13 Maurice Volaski <maurice.volaski at einstein.yu.edu>:
> There's at least one if not two bugs in OpenIndiana that cause it to freeze
> on boot, at least in VMWare. One of these is intermittent; the other is
> reproducible (if you are using VMWare and you change the Ethernet
> configuration). Where do we post this? Do we still use
> defects.opensolaris.org?

Anything ON/kernel related should be posted to the illumos bug tracker:
http://www.illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/issues

Anything userland related should be posted to the OpenIndiana bug tracker:
http://www.illumos.org/projects/openindiana/issues

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)