[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fw: OpenIndiana/Illumos Project

Alexandre Borges alexandre.borges at unixacademia.com.br
Wed Oct 13 22:45:32 UTC 2010

Mrs. and Ms,

Good evening. Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Alasdair about my interest in
contributing to OpenIndiana/Illumos documentation.

As I explained to him, I'm instructor at Sun/Oracle since 2001 in Sao Paulo,
Brazil. I'm currently
writer and columnist at Linux Magazine Brazil where I wrote an OpenSolaris
series (16 parts) (www.linuxmagazine.com.br) and,
unfortunately, I've stopped because I would be writing anOpenSolaris book.
When Oracle started the changes, I'd to hold this
job too and, now, I would like to contribute with  OpenIndiana/illumos
project.

I'd like to know if would be possible help you with the documentation of
project. I noticed there is not leaders in the documention
project. As you know, my native language is Portuguese, but I think I could
be useful in English docs too. Another alternative would be make
some tutorials.

Please, check my profile in linkedin (http://br.linkedin.com/in/aleborges)
and twitter (@ale_sp_brazil) if necessary.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day.

Alexandre Borges.