[OpenIndiana-discuss] R building problems due to Tcl/TK on openindiana

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Thu Oct 14 18:06:34 UTC 2010

Daniel,

Haven't yet built it on openIndiana; we are R users ourselves, also on Solaris 10 (SPARC).

Rather than Blastwave, we'd used SunFreeware's R package - in fact, asked Steve to build with The R_HOME option, so as to support the shared lib model option in R. Don't know if blastwave builds support this...

I'll be with you on this in a couple of days - we have a few pressing priorities first.

Regards, Lou Picciano