[OpenIndiana-discuss] InfiniBand card not working

Albert Lee trisk at opensolaris.org
Mon Oct 18 02:14:58 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Matt Breitbach <matt at zfsbuild.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to configure it via NWAM, and it's the mem-full card.
>
> When I try to configure it, it just says "waiting for address" in NWAM.
> I've set it up as manual, and configured it with all of the IP information
> for the IB network to no avail.

"Waiting for address" shouldn't show up for a manual configuration,
make sure the correct profile is active by selecting "Network Profile"
from the "Show:" listbox. Selecting a profile and clicking "Edit" will
show the complete configuration for the profile, make sure it shows
the interface as "Address (v4) <address/prefix>, (v6) DHCP Assigned,
Autoconf" (or the reverse if you're using v6). The interface should
also be grouped under "Always enable these connections:".

If you've confirmed this, can you attach a copy of
/etc/nwam/ncp-User.conf (where "User" is the name of the active
profile in NWAM)?

-Albert