[OpenIndiana-discuss] where..iso of Osol build 133 update to latest OI

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Oct 21 01:13:51 UTC 2010

Gack... my subject looks kind of dopey, maybe tried to say to much.

Here is my query in a few words:

Where can I get an ISO of build 133 of opensolaris?

Details and why:

I run Osol Build 133 currently.   I want to go to Open indiana as it
seems to be the best thing going in a bad situation with Opensolaris.

My usage is as home network NAS but still it could be a fair bit of
work moving 100s of GB of Data to a new OS.  At least it seems

I'm no more than a long in the tooth noob, so thought it might be a
good idea to practice the move with  virtual setups.

I hoped to get an installable image of 133 so as to make the practice
as close as I can to the real McCOy.

Then try to move a virutal osol b 133 to OI build (whatever the
latest is at that time)

Oh and as an aside; would VirutalBox be the best choice?  I do have a
licensed VMware I could use.