[OpenIndiana-discuss] Package lists

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 00:16:08 UTC 2010

There used to be a "wanted" lis on genunix for software which was missing
from OpenSolaris, but was considered useful for different purposes (to
encourage someone to port/package it). May be you can make a section on Wiki
with wanted packages (with different subsections like desktop/server/system
tools/games etc.)?

Regards,

Hillel.