[OpenIndiana-discuss] start from USB Desk

Hosam Al Ali a.hosam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 23:56:36 UTC 2010

Dear all
I have OI.USB and use OsolLiveUSB003 to copy it to flash Desk
and when I start boot on Flash error Message

krtld : error during initial load/link phase

krtld could neither locate nor resolve symbols for :
    /plathform/i86pc/kernel//unix
in the boot archive, please verify that this file
matches what is found in the boot archive.
You may need to boot using the Solaris failsafe for fix this
Unable to boot

just So where is my Error and How I can resolve it

thanks to advanced

best,

*Hosam Al Ali
UNIX/Solaris Administrator - GIT Libya *

SCSA - SCNA - SCSECA - MCSAM - MCSE

Phone +963 955 287841
Blog: http://hosam.wordpress.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/hosamalali <http://hosam.wordpress.com/>