[OpenIndiana-discuss] Package repositories?

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 00:36:32 UTC 2010

Hi Christopher,

On 26 Oct 2010, at 01:20, Christopher Chan wrote:

> With regards to postfix and dovecot, I enable dove sasl support for postfix (besides other stuff like milters,cdb, etc), vpopmail support for dovecot and I also include sieve support for dovecot. How do you feel about having stuff like vpopmail and sieve for dovecot?

When we begin to package these up, we will probably examine how these packages are built on other platforms such as CentOS/Ubuntu/etc to see what the common inclusions are. That way we can provide packages that are "fairly standard", and in-line with what people expect. I'm not 100% familiar with what extensions are included with Dovecot by default.

Cheers,

Alasdair