[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fun Task - Comparing OI packages vs CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc

Ian Johnson itjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:08:29 UTC 2010

Some sort of automation would definitely be nice, although because package
names and organization differ between systems, I suspect a lot of manual
sorting and evaluating will be necessary in the end. Of course, any way to
streamline the process of sifting through thousands of packages several
times over would be welcome...

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tpU3GvToyo7F_zrxYIIla9Q&authkey=CLyhzsQD&hl=en&authkey=CLyhzsQD#gid=2