[OpenIndiana-discuss] Illumosphere!

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:19:00 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm happy to report that we're now part of the Illumos foundation! :D (In principle! I gave Garrett the go-ahead).

Garrett was happy with the proposal to remain an independent entity within the foundation so thats all good.

Garrett didn't think there would be any issues with me being on the admin council so I've agreed to that too.

I'm to nominate one of our developers to the developer council, so I'll be contacting some of you privately to discuss. If more than one person strongly wants the position then we can have a vote/election.

Cheers,

Alasdair