[OpenIndiana-discuss] Remaining Work

Guido Berhoerster guido+openindiana at berhoerster.name
Sat Sep 11 11:35:11 UTC 2010

* Alasdair Lumsden <alasdairrr at gmail.com> [2010-09-11 03:07]:
> If someone could investigate g11n/vpanels branding requirements that would be super-awesome. I think someone looked into vpanels (yofuh, was it you?).

In vpanels there are two Java properties files with references to
OpenSolaris and one logo which would need to be replaced. I
havn't had time to patch and build it. If anybody wants to work
on it, please go ahead.
The files in question are:
./usr/src/java/vpanels/panels/sysid/org/opensolaris/os/vp/panels/sysid/client/swing/resources/Resources.properties
./usr/src/java/vpanels/client/org/opensolaris/os/vp/client/swing/resources/Resources.properties
./usr/src/java/vpanels/panels/sysid/org/opensolaris/os/vp/panels/sysid/client/swing/images/logo.png

--
Guido Berhoerster