[OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome panel irresponsive after login

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 14:42:46 UTC 2010

HI Bruno,

Compiz does work well on certain test configurations as I use it on my Nvidia GPU-based laptop with OpenIndiana Dev 0I_147. I tested out the wobbly windows, blur, and fader effects quite successfully during a few screenshots.

Compiz also works on the Intel GMA GPU-based hardware. I've tested this option a few days ago as well.

~ Ken Mays