[OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome panel irresponsive after login

Bruno Damour llama at ruomad.net
Thu Sep 16 14:51:10 UTC 2010

Hello Ken,

Well you're right and it does work very well indeed with MY hardware as well (Dell Laptop, intel Mobile 945GM express integrated chipset).

However on openindiana (not on opensolaris snv_134), just after login, one of my 2 panels is not responsive (the other works well) and some functions of compiz do not work.

Everything goes back to normal after I kill gnome-panel and it restarts.

Looks like a small bug to me.
Bruno