[OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome panel irresponsive after login

Ewald Ertl ewald.ertl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:10:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

I had/have a similar problem on Build 134, running on my laptop an external
Screen. Sometimes it
the panel is working again, when I close the VirtualBox (running in seamless
mode) but that was
not always the case.

Now I've openindiana running on my Fujitsu Liefbook.
[ewer at solewer:/export/home/ewer]$prtdiag |  more
System Configuration: FUJITSU SIEMENS CELSIUS H270
with an NVidia GPU

Compize is on with TwinMode view of the laptop and extern Screen.
Wabbling windows, burning effect on closing, beam-effect on minimize,
rotating cube and rotating application
selection.

Ewald