[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgrade from b134: few packages get updated

Ron Dawson ron.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:13:19 UTC 2010

Yes, I have been observing this same problem as well.   I was only getting a
very small subset of OI to update after doing the 'uninstall entire'
(essentially just some Gnome/locale stuff).  I also went back to 133, moved
it up to 134 and that didn't work (same problem).  I'd only get 36
packages/54 MBytes.

Finally late yesterday evening I went back to OS 132, moved it up to OS 134,
and then tried to move that up to OI 147.  That appeared to be working much
better (it was pulling down a much larger package list) but it eventually
crashed pulling down a firefox component.  I'm not sure if that is related
to the thunderbird problem others have reported of it was just server
issues.  Will have to try again.

- Ron