[OpenIndiana-discuss] Where Can I help?

Steven Ringwald ringwald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:46:47 UTC 2010

Congratulations on bringing out one of the easiest installs of Solaris that
I have ever seen. I would love to assist you guys in whatever capacity you
have need, as I have always had great faith in Solaris.

I have successfully installed OI in a Virtualbox VM, and am looking at
upgrading my laptop, running build 134. The OI install I have running still
has a few little bugs, one of which involves the speex libraries that are
installed. I am trying to build FreeSwitch 1.0.6, and running into them
head-on :-)

Let me know where I can make a contribution, and I am there.

Steve