[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana logo (was: oi_147 crashes host under VirtualBox 3.2.8r64453, host Mac OS X 10.6.4)

Allan E. Registos allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph
Mon Sep 20 05:21:37 UTC 2010

OpenIndiana must use/create another logo to be safe and _be_ unique as possible, my opinion.
If anyone has a draft logo that is different enough from the official OpenSolaris logo you can invite a graphic artist on this list to the job me included. As BM indicated, it must be color- reducible (No gradients).
: - )
Cheers,
Allan