[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana logo (was: oi_147 crashes host under VirtualBox 3.2.8r64453, host Mac OS X 10.6.4)

Albert Lee trisk at opensolaris.org
Mon Sep 20 14:26:32 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Allan E. Registos
<allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph> wrote:
> OpenIndiana must use/create another logo to be safe and _be_ unique as possible, my opinion.
> If anyone has a draft logo that is different enough from the official OpenSolaris logo you can invite a graphic artist on this list to the job me included. As BM indicated, it must be color- reducible (No gradients).

There was an image submitted by George Milnes (Emery on IRC) which
includes an abstract logo - he was designing wallpapers, so I don't
know if he intended it to be a real logo, but it looks quite good to
me (and is coincidentally related to the new Illumos logo in the
works). It's an attachment on
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Wallpaper+01

-Albert