[OpenIndiana-discuss] Userland questions?

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 15:38:14 UTC 2010

Hi Hillel,

KDE 4.5.1 on OpenIndiana was already confirmed by the Pavel Heimlich (Hajma), the current KDE4Solaris maintainer, and mentioned in his blog.

See: http://blog.hajma.cz/2010/09/kde4-on-openindiana.html

Just add the publisher to your install and do "pfexec pkg install KDEgdm-integration".

It sits on top of the install (not removing GNOME/JDS).

You can also use their mirror at:
http://pkg.osladil.cz:30000/

~ Ken Mays