[OpenIndiana-discuss] Error 206 trying to install Open Office

Gary gdriggs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:12:42 UTC 2010

Installing from another source doesn't address the issue of the
packages failing to download from pkg.openindiana.org. I've never seen
an HTTP 206 response anywhere but in my Apache log files. As of just
now, jdk, gcc-43. and openoffice are still failing to download. Is
there another source we can try? I can't install Sun Studio (full or
Express) without install a JDK first... Please advise.

-Gary