[OpenIndiana-discuss] Error 206 trying to install Open Office

Edward Martinez mindbender_1 at live.com
Sat Sep 25 21:04:54 UTC 2010

  On 09/25/10 03:30, Tom Kranz wrote:

Hi,
     the change to opensolaris.org/dev  solved the issue. :-)
      I was thinking if this known issue should be mention at
openindiana.org (home website) to
      inform new users  to use the opensolaris.org/dev/  or other repo,
until the issue with
      openindiana.org/legacy gets resolve, since the "legacy" repo is
the default repo after OI is installed :-)

    Regards
    Edward