[OpenIndiana-discuss] Error 206 trying to install Open Office

Paul Johnston Paul.A.Johnston at manchester.ac.uk
Sat Sep 25 21:08:34 UTC 2010

  On 09/23/10 10:55 PM, Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> On 23 Sep 2010, at 21:49, Paul Johnston wrote:
>
>> Many thanks!
>> I'll stick with the openindiana repository and give you a heads up when it works (Open Office is not a show stopper for me ;-)
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> The /legacy repo rebuild is complete - could you try now? Hopefully this will have fixed the issue :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alasdair
Looking better :-)

root at openindiana:~# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
opensolaris.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/

root at openindiana:~# pkg install openoffice
                Packages to install:    19
            Create boot environment:    No
                Services to restart:     2
DOWNLOAD                                  PKGS       FILES    XFER (MB)
Completed                                19/19   4951/4951  165.9/165.9

PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Install Phase                              5698/5698

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Package State Update Phase                     19/19
Image State Update Phase                         2/2

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Reading Existing Index                           8/8
Indexing Packages                              19/19
You have mail in /var/mail/root
root at openindiana:~#

Cheers Paul