[OpenIndiana-discuss] IPS on pkg.openindiana.org "Framework stall"

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:46:57 UTC 2010

Regarding the package repos...

/dev should always work fine from pkg.openindiana.org. We ditched the
CDN so the files are coming raw from the PKG server. If you're having
issues with /dev then please provide us with as much debugging info as
possible as this would indicate a genuine problem we need to fix.

/legacy however is a bit broken at the moment. We've just spent 3 days
re-retrieving it from pkg.opensolaris.org via an alternative method
and will be replacing /legacy with this new copy later today
hopefully.

Cheers,

Alasdair