[OpenIndiana-discuss] Kernel panic after upgrading to OpenIndiana

Michael michaelsprivate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:20:21 UTC 2010

> I actually even reinstalled OI, but that didn't change anything.
> There's only a slight difference in the message after the "NOTICE:" line:
>
> "Cannot mount root on rpool/95 fstype zfs"

can you show the output of "zfs list -tall" as run from a different BE
(at least the relevant parts)? Maybe you can show what a bootable BE
thinks is at that mountpoint/in that FS ... if the stuff in there
isn't immediately relevant, perhaps you can set its mountpoint to
"none" (I think) to avoid automatic mounting at boot ...

HTH
Michael
--
regards/mfg