[OpenIndiana-discuss] Central management

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 8 15:19:07 UTC 2011

I am looking for tools for user desktop management.
Things you would do with policies in Active Directory.
There was once APOC (A Point of Control)
http://apoc.freedesktop.org/wiki/
But it is now a bit outdated. Are there any new developments in this
direction?
The former suggestions are mainly focussed on server configurations and
not desktops behavior.

Kind regards,

Ivar