[OpenIndiana-discuss] Central management

Khushil Dep khushil.dep at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:26:23 UTC 2011

Take a look at http://www.likewise.com/products/index.php  - might be what
you're looking for or even
http://www.centrify.com/directcontrol/grouppolicy.asp

<http://www.centrify.com/directcontrol/grouppolicy.asp>TBH I've always done
this via centrally controlled home directories and a tight security policy
on each linux/solaris vm I've deployed.

---
W. A. Khushil Dep - khushil.dep at gmail.com -  07905374843
Windows - Linux - Solaris - ZFS - XenServer - FreeBSD - C/C++ - PHP/Perl -
LAMP - Nexenta - Development - Consulting & Contracting
http://www.khushil.com/ - http://www.facebook.com/GlobalOverlord