[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana SFE repository: Call for testers

Guido Berhoerster gber at openindiana.org
Mon Aug 1 13:50:27 UTC 2011

Hello Ian,

* Ian Johnson <itjohnson at gmail.com> [2011-07-30 23:12]:
> I have been building some SFE packages for myself and can help build for
> this repository if needed. I'm using it for my own desktop system as well,
> so I'll be sure to report any issues with the packages. So far everything is
> working well.

help would certainly be welcome. I've put up a list with
issues, bugs, and unspecified dependencies in our packages
on the wiki at http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/SFE+Package+Review
If you're interested in working with us on improving/fixing some
of the affected packages please let us know.
Thanks,
--
Guido Berhoerster