[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana SFE repository: Call for testers

Gary Mills mills at cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Aug 3 20:44:24 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 07:58:13PM +0200, Guido Berhoerster wrote:
> * Gary Mills <mills at cc.umanitoba.ca> [2011-08-03 17:00]:
> > On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 03:42:53PM +0200, Guido Berhoerster wrote:
> > >
> > > Please post it to the SFE mailing list
> > > (pkgbuild-sfe-devel at lists.sourceforge.net) to have someone commit
> > > it to the SVN repo for you.
> >
> > That's a closed mailing list.  My message is awaiting approval by
> > the list owner.  I also attempted to subscribe to it, but that too
> > is awaiting approval.
>
> It is a regular subscriber list and your post from two days ago
> made it through just fine, see
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20110801222916.GK9100%40wagner-net.com&forum_name=pkgbuild-sfe-devel

Thanks.  I do see my message in the archive.  However, I did get a
message saying that mine was held for approval.  I'll attach it.

> > > Alternatively, you can also apply for direct access to the repo
> > > on that list, note that you'd need a Sourceforge account for
> > > that.
> >
> > I have a Sourceforge account, but access also requires approval.
> > Is there only one person doing all this?
>
> There are several people involved, have you read Thomas reply?

No, I didn't get that message, although I see it also in the archive.
He didn't really suggest how I should submit the files.  I guess I'll
put them in a tar file and attach it.