[OpenIndiana-discuss] Java 7

Linda Kateley linda.kateley at nexenta.com
Tue Aug 2 22:55:51 UTC 2011

So sun tried that, it wasn't $99 but it was 349 for a year, for
basically self support.. and sun ended up on the side of the street with
a sign "will build os for food"

Oracle will make you pay enterprise pricing for enterprise products, the
idea of concept of enterprise is diminished by not charging appropriately.