[OpenIndiana-discuss] Heads up - rpm5 + smart package manager on Belenix

Sriram Narayanan sriram at belenix.org
Sun Aug 21 16:46:28 UTC 2011

All:

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on Belenix related activities.

Context:
We'd decided some time ago to use rpm5 + the smart package manager.
Please see: http://www.belenix.org/content/Proposal-use-rpm5-package-format-and-smart-package-manager

All of my work is tested on only my laptop so far, albeit in a number
of clean boot environments.

-- Ram