[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana SFE repository: Call for testers

Alex Viskovatoff viskovatoff at imap.cc
Sun Aug 28 23:05:18 UTC 2011

Sorry. Someone else actively involved with SFE knows much more about
daemons on Solaris than I do. He said that your spec looks very thorough
and that he would review it later. I guess that must have slipped his
mind. I'll remind him about it if he doesn't see your latest message.

Please note that this is an SFE matter and has nothing to do with
OpenIndiana. OpenIndiana only becomes potentially involved once a spec
makes it into the SFE repository.