[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana SFE repository: Call for testers

Guido Berhoerster gber at openindiana.org
Wed Aug 3 17:58:13 UTC 2011

* Gary Mills <mills at cc.umanitoba.ca> [2011-08-03 17:00]:
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 03:42:53PM +0200, Guido Berhoerster wrote:
> > * Gary Mills <mills at cc.umanitoba.ca> [2011-08-01 15:27]:

> > > How do I submit this to your package repository?  I have the spec file
> > > plus the man page patch files and the SMF files.
> >
> > Please post it to the SFE mailing list
> > (pkgbuild-sfe-devel at lists.sourceforge.net) to have someone commit
> > it to the SVN repo for you.
>
> That's a closed mailing list.  My message is awaiting approval by
> the list owner.  I also attempted to subscribe to it, but that too
> is awaiting approval.

It is a regular subscriber list and your post from two days ago
made it through just fine, see
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20110801222916.GK9100%40wagner-net.com&forum_name=pkgbuild-sfe-devel

> > Alternatively, you can also apply for direct access to the repo
> > on that list, note that you'd need a Sourceforge account for
> > that.
>
> I have a Sourceforge account, but access also requires approval.
> Is there only one person doing all this?

There are several people involved, have you read Thomas reply?

--
Guido Berhoerster