[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI support for recent Supermicro motherboards?

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 20:38:37 UTC 2011

Gary, Alexander, Geoff, Others...
Have incorporated changes you guys have posted here into wiki pages on mobos, servers and (enet) components - including a little bit of cross-linking. Tks for your inputs.

If you want to flesh out notes/versions/drivers, etc. - I'd be happy to incorporate. Such things much-needed.
(eg, Gary, on which version(s) of Oi have you tested those Intel interfaces?)

Lou Picciano