[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 source code leaked?

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:16:12 UTC 2011

That was a good article, tnks!

I remember those estrange days when nothing was said about what happened to
Opensolaris, somehow the silence reminds me of WWII; It makes more
psychological damage to make someone disappear without telling a word, than
executing him in public. I wonder if this thing we found in the torrent are
the remains of it... maybe they are just teasing us.

:-P

History will tell.