[OpenIndiana-discuss] Setting up Ldap client

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:49:27 UTC 2011

In OpenIndiana I setup LDAP on my laptop using NWAM.

I installed an OpenLDAP replica server on the local machine, and
modified the default nsswitch.conf to point at one that always uses
LDAP, and setup the LDAP server to be localhost ...

I don't have my computer turned on atm, so I can't give you the
complete details of how I did it, but I can get them if you need them.

Jon