[OpenIndiana-discuss] Missing Intel NIC Driver on OpenIndiana oi_148

Okky Hendriansyah mawcikurl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:32:03 UTC 2011

Ken,

Up until this morning, I still cannot managed to successfully enter the sys-unconfig session. Each time I execute sys-unconfig and it prompted "Press any key to restart." my keyboard is not functioning. So I did a hard reboot, and when it comes to the progress bar splash screen it went like forever. Or is it normal to take longer progress bar entering sys-unconfig session?

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah