[OpenIndiana-discuss] Missing Intel NIC Driver on OpenIndiana oi_148

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Feb 1 01:09:34 UTC 2011

On 01/31/11 04:32 PM, Okky Hendriansyah wrote:
> Ken,
>
> Up until this morning, I still cannot managed to successfully enter the sys-unconfig session. Each time I execute sys-unconfig and it prompted "Press any key to restart." my keyboard is not functioning. So I did a hard reboot, and when it comes to the progress bar splash screen it went like forever. Or is it normal to take longer progress bar entering sys-unconfig session?

The progress bar runs until you either hit a key or the X server starts.
If you've run sys-unconfig, the X server won't start until you answer the
questions, so you have to hit a key to drop back to text console or it
will run the progress bar forever.   (This is a known, but not yet fixed,
bug in the progress bar code.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com