[OpenIndiana-discuss] destroyd a raidz under zfs-fuse and problem with a rpool (the system-disk)

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:18:27 UTC 2011

Tried to see if i could see my zfs under zfs-fuse with Ubuntu, but apt-get
hang during install of zfs-fuse, trying mount zfs. So when I boot back into
openindiana my zpool last disk was broken.

I tried to find a way to fix it, but i don't manage to do that. During I
tried to fix c2d1p0, it's get the long number.

There also are an error in rpool on my system disk, but that was before I
tried to mount my raidz under ubuntu. Is there an error on the harddisk?

My question is, how do I fix my raidz/zdisk?

Is there a way to fix the broken files i rpool, ..i don't have any backup.
Is there a way to check if my disk are bad, it an very old one.

My zpool status down under.. /Cheers

johan at openindiana:~# zpool status
  pool: rpool
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h5m with 4 errors on Tue Feb  1 15:13:25 2011
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool       DEGRADED     0     0     4
          c1d0s0    DEGRADED     0     0    23  too many errors

errors: 1 data errors, use '-v' for a list

  pool: zdisk
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices could not be opened.  Sufficient replicas exist
for
        the pool to continue functioning in a degraded state.
action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-2Q
 scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h0m with 0 errors on Tue Feb  1 14:00:34 2011
config:

        NAME                      STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zdisk                     DEGRADED     0     0     0
          raidz1-0                DEGRADED     0     0     0
            c1d1p0                ONLINE       0     0     0
            c2d0p0                ONLINE       0     0     0
            16851573953113354222  UNAVAIL      0     0     0  was
/dev/dsk/c2d1p0

errors: No known data errors