[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 148 and HP Server with SmartArray 5i controller

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:02:45 UTC 2011

The one on the main page of the HP website is version 2.3
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib2/software1/pubsw-windows/p1220948930/v64640/

but there appears to be a version 2.4 in
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib2/software1/pubsw-windows/p1220948930/v64640/
do you know if any of these work any better?

Sorry, but I don't have the HP hardware here to test.

Jon