[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 148 and HP Server with SmartArray 5i controller

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu Feb 3 15:41:53 UTC 2011

I don't see how they could issue package repository updates that only
installed on one type of installation - the packaging system simply
doesn't know or care.   They can however not do the work to make updated
packages for things like GNOME that are found on the LiveCD and not the
text installer, but for things on both...