[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI-dev-148 failure on V20z

Edward M mindbender_1 at live.com
Sat Feb 12 22:52:13 UTC 2011

On 02/12/11 13:36, Marion Hakanson wrote:
> However, given that S11-Express 2010-11 installs from the CD drive just
> fine, and that it can also read the OI-148 CD just fine on this machine, it
> seems clear that there's something "wrong" in OI-148, not with the hardware.
    Hi,

    I agree. I have a laptop that it gave me the same issue with OI
liveDVD, however,i was able to install OI from  OI 148 text
installer(base oi install)
   after oi  finished installing.  i just had to  install what was
missing from the liveDVD from Oi's repos by using the pkg install command.

--
Regards,
Edward