[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI-dev-148 failure on V20z

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 23:01:01 UTC 2011

Hi Marion,
That's great that you want to help find and fix the bug you've seem to have
discovered :)
As its low level, it's likely more in the illumos sphere, so might be worth
asking there about it.
Another simple thing to try would be the experimental OI on illumos build to
see if it occurs with the future OI core.

If you use IRC, it might be an idea to join the illumos and oi-dev channels,
to get some more real-time debugging assistance.

Thanks,
Deano

Deano at cloudpixies.com