[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI / opensol on the new AMD fusion zacate platform.

C C ldx at live.ca
Tue Feb 15 16:58:19 UTC 2011

After getting nowhere with my attempts on tracking down the power management bugs I'm going for a new low power server. The new zacate boards (available from asus, gigabyte, msi & asrock so-far) look like a compelling platform for a small server: gigabit ethernet and between 4-6  6gbps sata ports plus a pci express slot and power consumption between 19-40w.  I haven't fond anything on the opensolaris hcl about compatibility but this platform is only about  2 months old. I'm wondering if anyone on the mailing list has had a chance to try one?

Thanks