[OpenIndiana-discuss] RFC: OI website brain storm page

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 22:58:52 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

We are having a brainstorm of website ideas to prepare for working out a
series of goals that can be turned into something real by our web people.

To facilitate this we have put up a page on the wiki to take ideas and
examples (and anti-examples) of features and sites that would make the OI
website a great front door to the project.
These will be used to help the web design feature the best our community can
think of. We will be discussing the ideas at the next OI irc meeting, next
Tuesday, so if you have any thoughts on how the website should look, feel
and work please throw the ideas down at
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Website-Ideas

As always the more help and input the community puts in, the greater the
result will be.

Thanks a lot,
Deano
Deano at cloudpixies.com