[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI148 and zones

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 12:30:33 UTC 2011

Hi Alasdair,
Tried pkg image-update as su and got No Updates for this image available.
Retried creating the zone same as before.

Pkg publisher info below,

deano at chicco:~# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
opensolaris.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/

Thanks,
Deano