[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI148 and zones

Anil replicase at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 20:35:21 UTC 2011

Why are you creating the directories manually with mkdir/chmod? They
should get created automatically.

Also, I have to ask, you rebooted after you did image-update to 148?
... and then are creating the zone?

You can also try doing:
pkg -R /export/webserver-zone image-update -nv

To see if it'll show you any more details.

Anil
Entic.net
Solaris Cloud Servers